Design & Applications
RFID Laundry Tag meet all requirements for temperature, pressure and chemical resistance in applications dealing with contactless garment tracking, such as that used by textile rental services or dry cleaners.
RFID Laundry Tag is designed to be an ultra-rugged UHF RFID Tag for Commercial and Industrial Textile Applications. It increased reading distance and new tag design enables reading of hundreds of flat linens quickly and accurately in harsh commercial laundry environments.
If there is a particular RFID Laundry Tag you are searching for, but cannot find, please contact us as we will likely be able to provide it for you.
- Material: PPS, PVC, PET, ABS, Silicone
- Diameters: 16/20/22/25/28/30 mm, or customized
- Chip Options: EM4200, TK4100, Hitag S, MIFAR® S50, NTAG213, I CODE SLI, Monza, Alien H3, etc.
- Frequency: LF(125Khz), HF(13.56Mhz), UHF(860-960Mhz)
- Protocol: ISO11784/ISO14443A/ISO15693/ISO18000-6B/EPC C1 GEN2
- Color: Black/White/Blue/etc.
- Custom Logo: Silk-screen printing/ Laser engrave
- ID Number Printing: Jet dot printing, Laser engrave
- Application: Garment, textile, linen assets; Inventory management, etc.
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to + 85°C
- Peak Value Temperature: 160°C 35h, 220°C 30sec
- Resistance: Harsh factory environment
Available chip technologies
|Manufacturer/Frequency||125 kHz||13.56 MHz||860-960Mhz|
|EM Microelectronic||EM4102, EM4200, EM4305, EM4450|
|NXP||Hitag®1, 2, S||MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, I-Code®: SLI|
|Atmel||ATA5575M1, ATA5575M2, ATA5577, Q5|
|Legic®||Prime: MIM256, MIM1024|
|Impinj||Monza 4, Monza 5|
|Alien||Alien H3, H4|
Other ICs are available upon request.