Prelaminated inlay Combi are designed specifically with the card manufacturer in mind.
RFID inlay Combi consist of two or even more different chip technologies, offering combinations of HF + LF, HF + UHF or LF + UHF chips in one card. Even a contact chip module can be embedded if the layout is designed accordingly.
Prelaminated rfid inlays are suitable for use in the production of ISO standard cards. RFIDHY uses a proprietary manufacturing process to produce its prelaminated rfid inlays.
Our rfid inlays are very robust and boast unequaled torsion / bending characteristics, extreme durability and optimized read / write performance. The inlays have a completely flat finish and bring numerous benefits to card manufacturers.
Our rfid inlay is essentially a semi-finished product, so that the card manufacturer merely needs to collate his printed sheets with the inlay and laminate the “sandwich”.
- Very reliable and robust plastic package
- High reading distance optimized to each chip
- Materials: PVC, PETG, PC
- Colour: white or transparent
- Option of combining two different chip technologies in one prelam
- Different sheet formats are available 1 × 5, 2 × 5, 3 × 6, 3 × 7, 3 × 8, 3 × 10, 4 × 10 up to 640 × 520 mm, others upon request
- Thickness: LF+HF(0.6mm), LF+UHF(0.55~0.6mm), HF+UHF(0.5mm)
Features Examples of application
- Physical access
- Logical access
- Public transport
- City card
- Student card
- E-purse systems
Available chip technologies
|Manufacturer/Frequency||125 kHz||13.56 MHz||860-960Mhz|
|EM Microelectronic||EM4102, EM4200, EM4305, EM4450|
|NXP||Hitag®1, 2, S||MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE® Classic, MIFARE® DESFire®, MIFARE Plus®, I-Code®: SLI|
|Atmel||ATA5575M1, ATA5575M2, ATA5577, Q5|
|Legic®||Prime: MIM256, MIM1024|
|Impinj||Monza 4, Monza 5|
|Alien||Alien H3, H4|
Other ICs are available upon request.